Friday, February 4, 2011

Humor, Laughter and Helium

Funny Friday

As we approach Valentines Day and I ponder my love relationship, I can't help but think of all the awesome, tough, fun, and adventurous times we have had doing life together.

However it's the funny moments that stand out most.

The short sheeting, Putting dog treats in his lunch, finding a plastic roach in my box of fast food, throwing a cold cup of water on him while he showers, him answering the phone and handing it to me like it's an important call, only to realize it's just a phone solicitor, and to this day I continue to load the dishwasher in haphazard manner. As though I'm organizedly (is that a word?) challenged, knowing he being the ultimate organizer, will come show me the correct way of doing it...
EVERY SINGLE TIME!

That's alright though because he incessantly feels the need to find his way into the majority of my photos. He has an embedded photo op GPS.
Try as I might to capture precious, memorable, poetic and serious moments with my camera, there it is.
I'm sitting with sweaty palms waiting for the motherload to upload, rejoicing with anticipation when I hear the ding and wala.


And THERE HE IS in all his glory IN ALMOST EVERY SINGLE SHOT. Picking his nose, scratching his behind or belly among other things.

One of the great joys of marriage is the time that you, as a couple, spend laughing together and enjoying your sense of humor...all while holding hands and inhaling your childrens birthday balloons.


Take it from these professionals:
Legendary comedian Bob Hope said laughter is an “instant vacation.” Jay Leno says, “You can’t stay mad at somebody who makes you laugh.” And Bill Cosby says, “If you can find humor in anything, you can survive it.”








No comments:

Post a Comment