Irrational...even silly things. Everything from A-Z
I've decided I'm just going to devote a whole post to the craziness.
For now I rehearse that He has given me a sound mind and a spirit of power and love.
I sit here to what has become my favorite part of the week, Reminiscing and celebrating on how I'm doing better than I deserve and giving great thanks to the One who provides.
|Solar flare. Courtesy of Nasa.gov|
|Aurora over Tromso Norway by Robert Korizek just days ago|
|Jewels and bangles at JoAnns|
- My Revlon square tip tweezers. I have an irrational fear of becoming the bearded lady. (post to follow soon:)
- JoAnn Fabrics (I don't sew but still spend hours meticulously going through every isle)
- A massive solar flare ( I love His mysteries and when His creation shows off for us) The solar storms started hurtling at Earth on March 6th from a massive solar flare. This is the biggest solar storm the Earth has seen since 2004 and sent charged particles speeding towards us at 600 miles per second.
- Trader Joe's Chocolate
- Signs of spring
- Watching and listening as my Rebecca and Reece make amazing music
- HGTV House Hunters International...even though I've discovered the secret that the home is already picked out before filming. I still get excited and love trying to figure it out
- My sweet husband who is up for just about any adventure
- A groovy blog friend Nicole who spiffs things up in this space for me. She is a genius!
- Reliable top notch health care. We are very blessed in this country!
- A new realization of Invisible Children the the movement Kony 2012
- Sparkly things
- Watching my Reece run like the wind