I have just decided to put to "pen" my weekly gratitude's. I am new to the Gratitude Community but not new to being so incredibly thankful, contented and obliged to the Savior for the abundance He has so carefully and graciously placed in my path.
I am overwhelmed with gratitude at times for the remarkable things, people, and experiences He who gives me faith has seen fit to entrust me with. He who gives me faith and strength enough to step away from familiar shores to see other oceans!
I've decided to begin my weeks from now on "with a heart spilling with gratitude".
The ways in which He whispers... He LOVES ME!
- Wondrous Hot coffee (His provisions)
- Fresh Scentsy bars "Sticky Cinnamon Bun" to be exact
- Resting my cheek in the crook of my chidrens warm soft neck and inhaling their wonderfulness
- Reading great quotes like... "Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." ~Robert F. Kennedy
- Watching my 3 year old TEENS have shaving cream wars