Monday, November 8, 2010

Multitude Monday

holy experience


I have just decided to put to "pen" my weekly gratitude's. I am new to the Gratitude Community but not new to being so incredibly thankful, contented and obliged to the Savior for the abundance He has so carefully and graciously placed in my path.
I am overwhelmed with gratitude at times for the remarkable things, people, and experiences He who gives me faith has seen fit to entrust me with. He who gives me faith and strength enough to step away from familiar shores to see other oceans!
I've decided to begin my weeks from now on "with a heart spilling with gratitude".

The ways in which He whispers... He LOVES ME!
  • Wondrous Hot coffee (His provisions)
  • Fresh Scentsy bars "Sticky Cinnamon Bun" to be exact
  • Laughing with my crazy friends until I have a six pack from laughing so hard and sore cheeks



  • Listening to my mother-in-law (who lives with us) tell me stories while I fold laundry.
  • Unexpected text from one who rarely texts
  • Pitter Patter of rain on my widows that make me light every candle I own
  • Resting my cheek in the crook of my chidrens warm soft neck and inhaling their wonderfulness  
  • Reading great quotes like... "Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly."  ~Robert F. Kennedy
  • Watching my 3 year old TEENS have shaving cream wars
  • For the fall leaves that twirl and dance to the ground in a seemlingly limitless supply. I rake them but the next morning I go out on the driveway only to see a brand new mound. I think they laughingly mock me
  • The turning of school book pages
  • The soft downey pillow that greets my head at the end of long day
  • Whispering prayer and confessions to my One who gives me breath as I lay in the quite dark.


No comments:

Post a Comment