As I ponder all that I am grateful for in the small piece of time I have occupied in eternity, I can't help but meander through the archives of dark times mine eyes have seen and the pain etched into my character as only a masterful Architect could do.
Only He could turn these ashes into a thing of beauty. The ever patient Silversmith who patiently refines me as gold. I am not only thankful for all the seeming glory He has instilled into my life but the pain as well.
We need not fear the fiery trial of afflictions and temptations, by which the Savior refines his gold.
He will take care it is not more intense or longer than is needful for HIS good. Malachi 3:3
THANKFUL, GRATEFUL, SATISFIED, CONTENT, GLAD, AND APPRECIATIVE!
14. For the people that have made things painful in life, for it pushed me to attempt, accomplish and push hard.
15. The negative forces that come in and out of seasons, they turnout to be hidden blessings, worthy of gratitude.
Hard times make good times sweeter
16. Challenges that bring progress strength and understanding.
17. The abrasions of love
"I have found the paradox that if I love until it hurts, then there is no hurt, but only more love."
20. Loss that has changed the road-map of life out of which came better understanding, empathy, freedom and wisdom.
21. Unanswered prayers, because its wisdom holds better dividends.
22. The lower moments in life can teach that....patience is accompanied with trials; without it there would be no discovered values.
23. Money woes, because they are a vehicle that drives us to God
24. Loss of control because it reminds me of Who it ultimately belongs to!
25. Grateful that theheartbreaksof this life that are too heavy for me to bear alone. They thrust me boldly to the throne of grace, that
I may obtain mercy, and grace. He is able to bind up the broken-hearted, to heal the most painful wounds, and to give hope and joy amidst the heaviest sorrows.
26. Sickness that has brought me to the place of praise and victory before my Lord.... that kind of suffering silences satan. It reminds me of my dependance on my Heavenly daddy. I wrestle with self sufficiency day and night.
27. My thorn of anxiety alone in the dark as it motivates me to press into His still waters, propels me to lie in His green pastures and leads me to the Only One who can freshen my soul.
Trials, by faith we may know God loves us, and we can then rejoice even in tribulation.
Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.
Wife to a great God fearing man and Mom to two scrumptious children...um teens. I love to laugh and I love the Freedom I have in Christ. He is my every breath. Music runs in my veins and I am a closet writer. By profession I am a RN but there are oh so many things I want to accomplish before I run into His arms.
Summed up...Family, Coffee, girlfriends,loud music, movies and did I mention LAUGHTER!