Friday, January 20, 2012

Vigorous freshness


On Friday's I like to jump in from time to time and join the fun at Lisa-Jo's place with some fast, furious and flirty writing. My favorite thing is that we only get 5 minutes and I like run with my first impressions.

1. Write for 5 minutes flat – no editing, no over thinking, no backtracking.
2. Link back here and invite others to join in.
3. Most important: comment and encourage the person who linked up before you.
OK, are you ready? Give me your best five minutes on:

Vivid…

{go}

According to Merriam-Webster definition:

1: of a color: very strong : very high in chroma
2: having the appearance of vigorous life or freshness : LIVELY

3: producing a strong or clear impression on the sense:
sharp, intense; specifically: producing distinct mental images

4: acting clearly and vigorously


My favorite is VIGOROUS LIFE OR FRESHNESS! That deserves a YIPEE!

If you’re quiet you’re not living. You’ve got to be noisy and colorful and lively.
—Mel Brooks—

Not necessarily found in the book of Acts but I L O V E this quote and it brings me back to our word 'VIVID'.
As Christian women we have so much HOPE, FAITH, TRUST, COMFORT and LOVE to draw from our Heavenly Father that we more than any others, have the capacity to color a vivid life, even coloring outside of the lines.
To me living noisy and colorful and lively is a life filled with laughter, joy, fullness, gratitude and yes even tears, all to His Glory!

One of the fruits of the spirit is joy. He tells us that whoever believes in Him will have rivers of living water that flow from within, and that His joy is our strength. It's all there for the taking.


Today's word finds me wanting to live a life...ablaze, aglow beaming, blazing, brilliant, burning, colorful, dazzling, gleaming, glistening, glittering, glossy, illuminated, intense, luminous, lustrous, radiant shiny, silvery, sparkling, sunlit, sunny, twinkling and 

VIGOROUSLY FRESHLY VIVID!



picture via Pintrest

{stop}



3 comments:

  1. I love that string of adjectives and I want those to define my life too!

    P.S. I'm a new follower to your blog and looking forward to visiting again. Feel free to visit me as well over at Finding The Inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your adjectives and I totally agree - that is what I want to be as well!

    By the way I love your definition of laughtershock. I can entertain myself all day remember previous belly laughs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi girls! Thanks for swinging by. So fun to see you on here. Yes who would know adjectives could be so exciting =)

    ReplyDelete