Monday, October 3, 2011

Moments like fireflies







Again I find myself so very grateful for this journey of thanksgiving! This weekly pause of deep breath and thoughtful quiet gratitude.
A week full of laughter, prayer, hugs, tears, joy and sadness.
The purposeful dance of catching precious moments like fireflies.

#116-126

~package in the mail

~holding hands with a dear girlfriend

~One more family movie night (Soul Surfer) such an inspiration you are Bethany Hamilton.

~Celebrating my dad

~Green paint and decorating

~Painful news that breaks my heart. I don't know what to do with it yet. it's in process but I know that I know that my hope is in Him.

~The writings of Oswald Chambers. I fancy meeting him in Eternity.

~Listening from another room as my family plays a board game.

~I love you Dave Ramsey and how you are helping us find financial freedom.

~Colors and scents of fall.

~Football games






No comments:

Post a Comment