It's just shy of a year since I began my "Giving Thanks" journey with Ann and her loyal champions of GRATITUDE. As I look back on that very first post I clearly remember wondering if I would be able to sustain the ritual.
This journey, as Ann states, has not only opened the eyes of my heart but kept me more attuned to the ways in which
I LOVE YOU!
This last week I set out to just capture images with my cell phone where I had a 'pause of thanksgiving'.
The hightlights of my week are as follows:
- Children that still love to play dress up.
- Taking my sweet Betty for a day out on the town
- Rushing to get that gallon of milk only to see the most beautiful leaf EVER!
- Laughter piping from my (teen) kids as they rifled through the dress up box.
- Confident, Spirit inspired prayer melodically pouring from my dear husband over our baby (18yo) girl
- The crunch of leaves as I lazily meandered through a farm pondering the stories that old barn could tell
- Pincurling sweet Bettys hair
- Buying PUMPKINS
- Watching a classic B&W movie with my hubby
- Hanging out with a bosom buddy sister friend and hearing her adventures
|Almost stepped over. In a parking lot lying perfectly. I|
stopped and gave thanks!
|Ok so I borrowed this from last year but it's so pretty I can't help|
|Taking my sweet mum in law to an estate sale. She |
shopped I walked around.
|Mother in Law still searching for treasures while I walk |
about enjoying His creation
|Would you still be my friend if I looked|
like this, day.
|Sophmore Gold day. Sisters|
gold lame pants and fun old sweater.