|Somedays we just need to have a heart of gratitude.|
(lit. translation: "Art in Troubled Waters") in Paris.
An immediate squeeze clutched my chest. If I was going to title this it would be
"For his is the kingdom of Heaven"
So much to be thankful for.
This week gave me much pause for innumerable counts of thankfulness. Joining with a multitude of other women in our mutual act of worship, GRATITUDE!
Grab the button and go
- A wide variety of shoes to pick from that don't involve tying water bottles to my feet
- Family night tickling the funny bones here
- Two days with my sweet Betty sharing deep rich heart words and trying on silly glasses
- Meeting the kidlets for a rendezvous away from school for lunch
- Sadie Hawkins (Mardi Gras style). I love that siblings can be best friends.
- Two weeks mandatory leave of absence to heal. Praying to find rich things to fill the minutes
- Bad news from the Dr. that I'm purposefully giving to the Lord and expecting miracles. I will not lose sleep :)
- The anticipation of Super Bowl and even more anticipation for the goofy commercials
- A toasty electric blanket
- Snuggling with my hubby listening to oldies
- My shiny cross paperweight
- Watching my son set up a folding table in the bed of the truck to play a board game with friends. (Creativity)
- Several days of sun IN A ROW
- A leisurely walk with my man down a country road that always boasts of curious farm animals.