Some days we just need mindless, silly words and a picture of a black belt Heifer. At least I do!
-Gentle Thoughts for Today -
- Birds of a feather flock together . . . .and then crap on your car.
- A penny saved is a government oversight.
- The older you get, the tougher it is to lose weight, because by then your body and your fat have gotten to be really good friends.
- The easiest way to find something lost around the house is to buy a replacement.
- Did you ever notice: The Roman Numerals for forty (40) are XL.
- If you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in mind to blame.
- Did you ever notice: When you put the 2 words 'The' and 'IRS' together it spells 'Theirs...'
- Aging: Eventually you will reach a point when you stop lying about your age and start bragging about it.
- Some people try to turn back their odometers. Not me, I want people to know 'why' I look this way. I've traveled a long way and some of the roads weren't paved.
- When you are dissatisfied and would like to go back to your youth, think of Calculus.
- You know you are getting old when everything either dries up or leaks.
- One of the many things no one tells you about aging is that it is such a nice change from being young. Ah, being young is beautiful, but being old is comfortable.
- Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth . . .. . . . .