Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Day is Dimming

Wednesday's Word

 

 
 
 
 
“When I consider your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place, what is man that you are mindful of him, the son of man that you care for him?”
 
 

"The more the years swell by and pass."

I was just having that very conversation with a friend today over tea. How important it is to capture every moment with our loved ones as we are but a blink in time.
Ultimately however, our place is not here. We are but temporary passengers bound on a train for Glory.
My friend Laurie sent the above video sometime back and I listen...over and over.

"Where you are...I wanna be, It's Your love that has changed me.
I'd give the world and all it's charms
For a moment in Your arms
Better is one day with You than a thousand elsewhere."
~ Brooke Fraser~



 

No comments:

Post a Comment