Wednesday, February 29, 2012

His feathers

Wednesday's Word



Eyes heavy and sleepy from a restless night of tossing and turning.
Worries for this and worries for that. Shuffling through the dark I reached for my phone to see new text messages and twitter posts.
Through the tired slits I read verses, encouragement and exhortation.

 

@robinannl The Lord will fight for you; you need only be still. Exodus 14:14

@ robinannl Moses answered the people, "Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the Lord will bring you today."

@ robinannl praying for you today beautiful friend


God gives us friends and those friends become sisters... Thank you Tracy


"God, you're my refuge."

Fear nothing—not wild wolves in the night, not flying arrows in the day, Not disease that prowls through the darkness, not disaster that erupts at high noon.


"If you'll hold on to me for dear life," says God, "I'll get you out of any trouble. I'll give you the best of care if you'll only get to know and trust me.


Call me and I'll answer, be at your side in bad times; I'll rescue you, then throw you a party. I'll give you a long life, give you a long drink of salvation!"



2 comments:

  1. And this is why I love twitter, youversion and texting and most of all God's still small voice early in the morning! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gurl how long have I been saying Myspace is a ministry...oh wait we don't do that anymore, so yesterday lol.
    Amen to the still small a.m. voice, so thankful.
    Love you

    ReplyDelete